Shipping & Returns
UK Delivery Options
Standard Delivery UK – £2.95
Delivered within 3-5 working days. You will receive an email / text message informing you when the parcel has been sent,
Orders placed after 2pm (GMT) may take an extra day’s delivery.
Deliveries Outside the UK – Contact for Price
In order to be eligible for a refund, items must be returned to us unused, in original packaging. Please include the completed returns form stating the reason for your return and what you wish to do – exchange or refund. Please include a phone number just in case we have any questions. We will contact you if there is a difference in value to the original transaction to organise payment or refund. No Comment will cover the cost of dispatching exchanged items.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
If you have purchased via the web and are unable to return please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be more than happy to help you.
Returns by Post
If you return goods via post please note that we are not liable for the costs. We recommend using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (with sufficient compensation cover for the value of contents) please note that we are not liable for items lost in the post. Returned goods must be packaged securely as we will not accept returned goods that are damaged in transit.
Any refunds will be credited to your original payment method, please note that credit card companies only allow refunds to be made to the card used to pay for the original order. Please be aware that it can take as long as seven working days for a refund to be acknowledged by your credit card company.
No Comment Clothing
48 West George Street
Returns policy for sale items
Sale items cannot be refunded outside the 7 day cooling off period determined by the UK Distance Selling Regulations.
If you would like to return an item within this period you will need to contact us via email at email@example.com
Your statutory rights are not affected by our return policy.
This privacy notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
Legal basis of processing your data
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you tick a box consenting to receive email newsletters.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, if you order an item from us for home delivery, we’ll collect your address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our courier.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we will use your purchase history to send you or make available personalised offers.
When do we collect your data?
- When you visit our website, and use your account to buy products.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- We collect data from publicly-available sources (such as Land Registry) when you have given your consent to share information or where the information is made public as a matter of law.
What sort of data do we collect?
We collect and store:
- Your name, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
- Details of your visits to our websites and which site you came from to ours.
- Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
- Payment card information.
To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
We may also store your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
How and why we collect your data
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. To do this, we use the data we have relating to your use of our website, and social interactions with us, to deliver more personalised content.
We then use this to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
You always remain in control of your own privacy. If you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
- To process any orders that you make by using our website. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you provide enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To protect our business and your details from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We’ll also monitor your browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. We’ll do all of this as part of our legitimate interest.
- To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps to protect our customers from fraud.
- If we discover any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through our use of fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process this data for the purposes of preventing or detecting unlawful acts. We aim to protect the individuals we interact with from criminal activities.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, telephone and through our Customer Service team about relevant products and services including tailored special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on.You are free to opt out of hearing from us via any of these channels at any time.
- To develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
How do we protect your data?
As our valued customer, we take your privacy and security very seriously. With this in mind, we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our website.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by SSL encryption.
We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
How long do we keep your data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
When you place an order, we’ll keep the personal data you give us for six years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
What are your rights over personal data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org . To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact our Customer Services team.
If we choose not to action your request, we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
Use of our services by children
Our website is not intended for the use of children under the age of 16. We ask that children do not provide personal information through our website. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information from our records.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our terms and conditions of use for nocommentcl.co.uk. Please read through these carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read our Privacy Statement regarding personal information provided by you.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email our customer service team via: email@example.com .
We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
Delivery, returns and exchanges
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Shipping section of the site. Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. Please refer to the Returns section for full returns information. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Refunds can only be made to the original payment card.
Our right to not accept your order or cancel your purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs:
- * the product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded);
- * your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- * your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- * your bank transfer payment is not received within 12 calendar days after acceptance of your order;
- * we have reason to believe you are under 16;
- * we have reason to believe that you are a reseller;
- * there was an error in the price quote;
- * we could not deliver to the address provided by you.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor’s display, we cannot guarantee that any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto our system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions.
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
Purchase of products
When you place an order request on our website we shall email you an acknowledgment of your intended order. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following: The product ordered being unavailable stock, being unable to obtain payment authorisation, the identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion.
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
Payment can be made by Visa Debit, Visa, Mastercard via Paypal.
The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.